Inspired by vintage military lanyards, Scottish kilt sporrans and Victorian-era hanging toolkits known as “chatelaines,” The Trotter is a modern-day interpretation of age-old, hands-free carryalls.
How Does It Work?
1. Clip or hang your daily essentials (e.g. keys, pen, sunnies, security fob, Clip-on Pouch to the brass o-rings or end snaps. Make sure everything is well balanced!
2. Toss it on and go! Here’s how we like to wear our Trotter:
- Around the neck (loose or clipped to the centre like a necklace)
- Messenger-style across the shoulders
- Draped over the shoulder
- Chain-wallet style, clipped to belt loops
- 3 hammered brass o-rings and 2 solid brass boat snaps - perfect for mixing and matching your favourite essentials
Materials: Made from strong, supple, hand-braided deerskin in a light tan hue, finished with simple tassels. Over time, this piece will patina to a warm honey color and slightly soften as it becomes part of your everyday kit.
Handmade by Big Soeur Supply in Los Angeles, CA.